Tuesday, March 18, 2008

and so it goes . . .

. . . Katie and I are having a conversation . . . plotting our week's activities. She is on her laptop laying in bed in her room and I am in my bed on my laptop . . . well at least my mother can't mutter her world famous, "Stop yelling between rooms". Good night, Katie. . . good night mom . . . good night, John Boy.

3 comments:

Sue said...

John and I have been known to IM each other. He from his Man Cave, me from my (S)crap Room!

Night Mary Ellen!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! At Chili's one night for dinner, my youngest niece and oldest nephew were sitting across from each other at the table IMing each other!

Night Elizabeth!

SusanD said...

I got a big laugh out of the picture of you and your daughter in separate rooms, "yelling". Sweet

I am in Port St. Lucie, 150 miles south of you.

I took those pictures in Deland while I was there for the JWood Auction at Stetson.

We will have to have coffee sometime!