How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo.
(Tom Paxton)
OK, so we didn't exactly go to the zoo . . . but close enough . . .
We saw bears . . .

and snakes . . .

and gators . . .

and birds . . .

and giraffes . . .

and deer . . .

and silly men . . .

But where did we really go? Can you guess?
3 comments:
I know I know I know!!! But I'm sending it to you personally so as not to spoil where it is.
I will say it is one of the oldest theme parks in the state of Florida!
And John and I spent a glorious day here on our honeymoon, taking all kinds of pictures, only to find when we returned home that neither of us had thought to put film in the camera. This was pre-digital! So we have no pictures of our honeymoon!
I love your pictures, they always make me smile, or laugh, or cry. And that snake one made me cringe! How big of a zoom lens were you using? Please tell me it was super duper telephoto!
::shudder::
ooooh. I know, only because of e-mail! :-)
And Sue, love your memories...
Post a Comment