Sunday, April 27, 2008

d'flies . . .

Love them! The real ones that dance and dart in the sun . . . stamped images . . . photographs . . metal imprints . . . die cuts . . . icons . . . wherever, whenever, however. They delight me. They make my heart soar. Funny the little things in life that do that for me. It's just almost impossible not to smile at the sight of one . . . and so when I opened the smallish box the mailman delivered the other day, imagine my sheer delight when I discovered a pair of sterling silver dragonfly earrings!!!! I adore them!

And where, of course you ask, did these little gems come from? They arrived from half way across the country from a person I have never met but count as a dear friend. I am continually astonished that in this age, I can "meet" and enjoy the company and friendship of women I otherwise would never have had the opportunity to know. That I have not met them in real life matters not one iota. That they bless me with their offer of friendship rocks my world. Kelli, I love you! Thank you for all you do and who you are!


1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are quite welcome!