Thursday, April 24, 2008

playing with "white" space . . .

I have been drooling over those layouts using copious amounts of "white" space . . . those huge empty gaps of space. Just thought I would try one of my own.

I think I need more shots of my daughter!

Credits:
Papers by: Katie Pertiet
Swirls by: Fei and Mary Ann Wise
Tab and Label by: R. Carlton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout...even more beautiful subject!

Have to say that I also have been really drawn to using lots of white space on my layouts. I did several this past weekend at my LSS retreat. Now I just need to find some photos to put on them, lol!

Kelli said...

I signed on at lunch just to see if you had posted your "white space" layout yet! YAY! I love it! Your layouts always inspire me.

Liane said...

I love your layout! Great job.