Tuesday, April 15, 2008
the perils of digi scrapping . . .
Into week three of Jessica Sprague's phenomenal course called "Digi in Deep". (www.jessicasprague.com). Loving it. Learning so much. Having a ball. All else has fallen to the wayside. The house is a mess, more so than normal since I am permanently attached to either a desk top or a laptop. Nothing else is getting done. Yesterday came a small voice from Frank asking please for some clean undies, he was down to his last pair. Off to the laundry room I head. Two hours later, I am folding and putting pair number 17 in the stack. Oops! Sorry sweetie! and P.S. your socks are in the washer as I type. Arrrghhh. Good thing this man loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And what's not to love? Did you remember to move the socks to the dryer? ::giggle::
Post a Comment