Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I did it . . . .

I never thought I would get through lesson 3 alive. I about wore out the replay button. One of the things I love about Jessica's courses is that they are available forever and ever. So while I can mimic her movements now, later on I can go back at my own pace and actually learn and apply on my own. Tremendous! So here is my take on lesson 3.





We created our own papers, burned edges for more definition, created tons of masks to make the color vs black and white work so well and my personal favorite . . . learned how to make ghost elements complete with shadows. How cool is that.

Credits:
NRJ PDQ Patters: From PDQ Textures Vol. 6 set by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Grid notebook paper: from Notebook Paper Pack by Katie Pertiet
Journaling strip: from Stitched Journaling Strips set by Katie Pertiet
Grungy flourish brush: from Grungy Clusters Brushes-n-Stamps by Katie Pertiet
Torn frame: from Photo Booth Frames by Katie Pertiet
Heart pin: from Apron Strings kit by Leora Sanford
Design by: Jessica Sprague

HOORAY!!!

2 comments: