Friday, April 25, 2008

double dawg dare . . .

well, not quite. But she did dare me! Kelli's challenge was to change Katie's photos to sepia and do a layout in creams, browns, beige's etc. I was doing OK until I decided it needed a splash of color and in came the flowers. It was a fun way to spend the morning except for the tiny glitch of accidentally deleting my "low" drop shadow from my PSE library and having to delete and reinstall the program. Note to self: Don't Do That Again!!!


Credits:
Frame by Peppermint Designs
Card board sheet by Michelle Martin
Floral papers & black stitches by Katie Pertiet
Flowers by Summer Driggs
White stitches By Anna Aspnes
Cream Dots paper by Shabby Princess
Other paper: Vividly by Scrap Head
Staples by Shabby Princess
Font: You Are Loved

1 comment:

Kelli said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's even prettier than in my dream!

I love it! (even if you did cheat, lol)