Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I did it . . .

. . . week one, layout one, DID.

Well, since you all haven't seen what the layout is supposed to look like, you can't tell how many boo boo's there are. But I learned tons, including the upper limit of my frustration tolerance. What a ride this course is going to be . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Okay, I've loved all your digi layouts, lol. Thinking I may do some scrap lifting and adapt your pages to paper! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kelli said...

It's precious! And you know I love the "one fish two fish red fish blue fish" quote!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Haha, upper limits! Yes! So, I know that you love scrap-booking (I'd have to be an idiot not to), but I have to say the highlight of this post for me was upper limits!

It's a math thing.

You see, after we finished second and third partial derivatives of two and three variable functions, it was time to do the same thing with limits (i.e. iterated and double integrals of two and three variable functions)! And it matters what type of region it is, so you know whether to pick a dydx or dxdy order for the integrals (which are the same things as limits). We just started double integrals of three variable functions, which technically I guess would be triple integrals... and instead of being two possible orders depending on the region type, there are six!

So now, like when we got bored in Calc I and decided to find the derivative of the Nike symbol, I can use Calc III and find the upper limit of your frustration on multiple variable levels!! Weeeeee!