Thursday, December 17, 2009

brought to you by the letter 'n' . . .

the 'n' has been sticking on my laptop for quite a while. Last night it was finally annoying enough for me to do something about it.

As we all know, I am allergic to cleaning but this . . . this was amazing. There I was with a long, thin stencil stylus running it along the keyboard pulling out . . . . what? Cat fur of course, pounds of it . . . a whole new cat. Then a whisker. One very long solid black whisker. No doubt who that belongs to . . . eyeballing Ninja! And dust balls. Tons of tiny dust balls hiding underground. There was an office party going on under the space bar . . .

Half an hour later and the 'n' was once again in good working order having coughed up three rather large nasty hairballs and one paper punch hole.

Life goes on . . .

2 comments:

Sue said...

I so feel your pain! Hack, hack, hack!

I used those cans of compressed air to blow the fungies out of my keyboard.

Kelli said...

hahaha, office party under the space bar. I love it.