Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ode to the eggplant . . .

The 9TS and I were cooking goodies last night. Well actually, he was cooking, I was in charge of chopping, dicing, cubing and spilling veggies on the floor.



Why you ask? Because I love his stuffed eggplant. You take some onion, some garlic . . . lots of garlic . . . some zucchini, some red pepper, some nuts,



(OK, so I was kidding about the nuts. No nuts.), and mushrooms and you chop them to smithereens and then give them to the 9TS and run upstairs to blog, while he works his magic on the now empty eggplant.



Then you sit down to eat the goodness. Oops, I was salivating so hard, I forgot to take a shot. Note the snibble missing from the bottom corner. Sigh. Yes, it is that good.



Steaming hot, covered in mozzarella, begging to be eaten. We did. Oh, did we.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paula