In the hearts of all people both near and afar
Christmas everywhere
Feel the love of the season wherever you are
On the small country roads lined with green mistletoe
Big city streets where a thousand lights glow . . .
We put a 9:00 a.m. moratorium on waking Christmas morning. Of course that didn't apply to she who wakes up at the crack of dawn, Christmas being no exception. I blame it on the kid in me. Wake up, wake up, Jeanne. It's Christmas morning!
We are still very traditional. We open stockings first. This child of mine received her very first kazoo. I toyed with getting us each one and starting a neighborhood band but rethought that one really quickly . . .

then we open the big presents. The 9TS loved his one cup coffee maker that he'd been eying all year. But thankfully, his favorite gift was the 12 x 12 photo book I had made for him of our cruise last summer.

It was a good end to a challenging year.
1 comment:
awwwwwwwww I love love LOVE that pic of Wilson with his book!
And I got a kazoo too! What are the odds???? Katie and I can start a girl band! :o)
Post a Comment