Oh my, how I have missed you and your wonderful writing!!! I just love this sweet post, the wonderful pictures (I love that picture of you, you let your hair grow, just like I did) and your Christmas present to him is just totally fabulous! Sorry for having been so darn busy, I resolved to do better with the blog stuff this year! I didn't take the illustrator class, I just can't handle another thing :) You both look wonderful!!!
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
6 comments:
precious! Love it!
awwwwwwwwww
Oh my, how I have missed you and your wonderful writing!!! I just love this sweet post, the wonderful pictures (I love that picture of you, you let your hair grow, just like I did) and your Christmas present to him is just totally fabulous! Sorry for having been so darn busy, I resolved to do better with the blog stuff this year! I didn't take the illustrator class, I just can't handle another thing :) You both look wonderful!!!
I knew that!!! Now so does the rest of the blog world!! You guys are too cute!
Paula
OMG You changed your hair!!!
Glad to know the 9TS didn't do anything so crazy!
Ain't love grand?!
Beautiful! Nice to live with the one you love, isn't it!
Post a Comment