Thursday, January 21, 2010

retail therapy . . .

my gall bladder and I have successfully parted company. He to the great medical waste pile in the sky and I to the dizzying world of versed and oxycodone . . .

So I get to blabber, make typos and generally misbehave and blame it on the pharmaceuticals. Hooray.

Oh, and it's fun to shop on line while under the influence. Katie Pertiet, Julia Makotinsky, Lynne Grieveson, Gretchen Thomas and Dana Zarling . . . I salute you! The absolute wonder of pushing a few keys and having digi goodness delivered instantaneously. WOW!!! It totally makes up for not being able to drive for another 24 hours, the four holes in my tummy and the fat free diet I have to follow for six more weeks. Bleck!

On second thought, I might need a lot more retail therapy to make up for the missing MickeyD's, Polo Rosa Maria's and Five Guys fries. A lot more . . . .

I think it's time for another nap. Adios friends. Adios.

4 comments:

joanieb147 said...

Glad to see they didn't remove your sense of humor in the process. Enjoy your pharmaceuticals!

Unknown said...

don't forget you will miss Carraba's too!!!!

{let me know if you need more shopping links because of that, ROFL}

Sue said...

Hmmmmm...good drugs! Get your rest.

Anonymous said...

are you sure your drugs are good enough? You can still think and spell the word 'pharmaceuticals'so I'm a little suspicious. :-)
So glad it went well!