Saturday, February 27, 2010

birthday boy . . .

yesterday was the 9TS's birthday. He turned 39, or so he says. That's fine with me because that would make me 33.5.

Being Friday, we planned to go to dinner at Carrabba's as usual and I was going to take my camera and catch our rituals . . . and Richard . . . and celebrate. But our duo got a little larger and I didn't want to be THAT woman with the camera, so I left it at home. There is always next week . . .

The 9TS got THE absolute perfect card from Joanie and Eddie, our neighbors. On the cover is a little black cat with a band of light crossing his eyes, very ninja like and the caption reads: Ninja Cat . . . don't turn your back. Inside: Watch out . . . another birthday's creeping up on you! The 9TS actually giggled. He is not a giggler. It touched his funny bone. And mine. And Ninja's when we showed her.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy 39th (again!) to the 9TS.

Kelli said...

Happy Belated Birthday,Wilson!!!!! I hope it was great!!!

jeanne said...

Alas Mom... you turned into THAT woman when one of my track team members asked who the stalker was.

LOVE YOU!!! <3

- hehehe I've hacked your identity AGAIN!