"On this, my half birthday (which I shall forevermore celebrate!), I decided to lightly step on the scales. Once I got that whole dyslexia thing worked out, I wanted to see if there really was something to this MMEL system.
Now granted, I haven't been MM very much - although I did walk Lola for about 30 minutes yesterday until all the stray dogs and traffic got on my last nerve - I figure it was about 1.5 miles (ish). But I have been EL a whole lot better. And I was wrong, it is NOT a piece of cake. {wink} More like a piece of rutabaga or something equally boring.
But I digress.
I lightly stepped on the scale this morning and closed my eyes, held my breath and said a prayer. Then I considered that holding my breath might weigh something, so I exhaled deeply. Then I peeked with one eye at the result.
6 lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!"
Kelli, you ROCK!!!!!!!
me, not so much
Kelli, you ROCK!!!!!!!
me, not so much
1 comment:
Awesome, Kelli! I am with Jeanne on the "me...not so much" this week. Felt like I was stuffing anything that didn't move out of my way into my mouth. So I am a bit scared about stepping on the scale this week.
Post a Comment