Friday, January 14, 2011

news flash . . . news flash . . . . news flash . . . news flash . . . news flash . . .

As soon as that little voice, who lives in my answering machine, started reeling off numbers and I realized that the incoming call . . . I was too lazy to just grab the phone . . . started with area code 813 . . . see how fast I can move now!!!! . . . I scrambled to pick up and see MOFFITT on the incoming call list. 'Hello, Hello', I gasped. ' Hello, Mrs. Sloth, this is Angie from Dr. K's office.' 'Hi, Angie' . . . I said waffling as to whether or not I wanted to hear what she had to say . 'The test was negative Mrs. Sloth!!!' 'OMG!! Thank you, Angie!!!' 'Thank you, thank you, thank you.' As, I hung up, the 9TS chuckled and said, good news huh? . . . to which I simply grinned a very happy lopsided grin.

And so the fearsome lump on the 9TS's good leg is neither Mel nor Anoma. The dastardly duo are not in residence there. YAY!!!!! It is probably scar tissue from the chemo trials this fall. YAY!!!! We are free to continue business as usual and just show up on Valentine's Day for his next PET.

There is goodness in this world and in our house. God bless us one and all.

5 comments:

Tinka said...

Oh what HAPPY HAPPY news!!! I am grinning, too, along with shedding a few tears of relief for you and Frank!

Sue said...

Phew! Silly grinning over here too!

What's that old saying, "You may now resume your regular programming!"

Anonymous said...

YAY...YAY...YAY...
GREAT NEWS. Be blessed....
Oh yeah....your already are!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops...that last comment was from me!!
Paula~

farabee said...

Thank you Lord!