Saturday, January 1, 2011

what???

this goes way beyond disturbing but still, I had to share. Look what they have done to you, my beloved frog! GAH!!
Why, oh why, do I even log onto the net. I am blinded by the sight. Scarred for all ages. My world has been shaken. I mean seriously am I to wake up to this next???
Some things are sacred. Better left alone. Not to be messed with. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

And just to help get things back to their righteous place in the galaxy, I offer you this.


"Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far."

And so my friends, on this very first day of two thousand and eleven, I wish you magical star gazing and wonderful wishes . . . and normal faces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS is just WRONG!!!!

Paula

joanieb147 said...

Frank is SUCH a good sport! And he does make an adorable Kermie!

Samantha said...

Kermit looks creepy! It looks like a neat trick. I cannot wait to try it!