yesterday, I dragged the 9TS out of his chair and into the pool. Yes, I am mean like that. If he slept all day, he'd be up all night again. Not a good thing.
So there I am floating around the pool in lazy circles and he stands at the edge of the deep end ready to toss himself head first into the pool and stops. Dead. He's looking at something my eyes don't see. Finally he announces he sees a baby in the bushes between our house and the neighbors.
You know I have to inspect said creature. You know I have to take my camera. You know I have to hunt him down:
Isn't he adorable?? He's only about six inches long. I adore these little throw backs to the dinosaur age. I really do, but they are destructive as all get out. They dig and make a mess in your yard. Your lawn becomes toast. But seriously, could you move this little character??? He needs his mom.
Meanwhile, the 9TS has landed in the pool and is happily paddling around. I hop in to play with him. What a really good afternoon it was.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If I showed this to my mom, she'd have a coronary! Armadillos destroyed her landscaping many times over!
Post a Comment