Wednesday, August 3, 2011

green veggies . . .

still here but hoping to be released today.  Fingers crossed.  His pain is under control and his asparagus is moving.  Asparagus you ask???   He called me last night just before I turned off the lights and was whispering.  I couldn't hear a word he was saying and he's in a private room.  Finally, I blurted out, "WHAT?!?!?!?"   He upped his voice a schooch.  I still haven't pooped.   OK, no problem, they are working on it.  It's OK to say poop!  But the 9TS was uncomfortable so I gave him a password.  The point being, his asparagus moved a bunch last night so hopefully we can go home.  And oh yeah, I think I might have a little trouble next time I roast my beloved veggie.   I should have picked rutabaga.  I'm not fond of rutabaga.

p.s.  Through the miracle of modern medicine, he doesn't remember any of this.  Why do I??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're happy! You've ruined asparagus for me, too.
Even though it was extremely good news, I would have appreciated rutabaga reference more!
Hurry home, be careful,
WC

joanieb147 said...

Okay, come on--you MUST change it to rutabaga. Pleeeeease. And congratulations!

Sue said...

Yep, change it to rutabaga please. I'll never look at asparagus the same way again.

On the other hand, soooo glad things are once again mooooving for the 9TS!