Friday, September 9, 2011

good day in the cave . . .

* I dropped the 9TS off at the gym for his first visit in over six weeks.  He didn't go to work out, he went to spend some time with his gym rat buds.  Hooray!

*The pool guy came to check the leaking pump.  It was only a worn o-ring.  My pocketbook was very happy.

*Half my house is spotless.  Christine needed a jack hammer and a power hose.

*And the best?  Are you ready???  We went to Carrabba's for dinner!!!  The 9TS couldn't eat much and in truth, just took me because I was missing it so much.  But the BEST part was seeing our Jen again, and Christina, Hope, Jessica and Amber.  Almost as good as being home.

*Shot of the day:

*4.88

*it was a very good day . . . 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hooray for spending time with gym rat friends!

Hooray for spending time with the one you love at Carrabas!

I have the same plant in my yard. The birds are happily munching the berries. (And depositing the seeds all over so that more plants come up in the Spring!)

Anonymous said...

I am love, love, LOVIN' this post!!

: )

Paula