Thursday, September 8, 2011

oh no she didn't . . .

This afternoon, I washed the linens, removed the duvet from the comforter and washed it.  I had just finished replacing the clean, fresh sheets when Ninja jumped on the bed and did one of those horrible drag your butt across the sheets routines.   If you've ever had a dog or a cat, you know exactly what I am talking about.  And of course that meant stripping the bed a second time and back to wash/rinse/dry. 

Well, I guess I would do the same thing if I had a hair stuck in my butt.  I know, TMI.

Speaking of hair . . .  Kidlet headed out for a trim while she was home this weekend.  She popped back in with her hoodie up???   Seems the trim got a little shorter, especially when her favorite hair cutter mentioned if they took it just a couple inches shorter, she would have the required 10" for Locks of Love.  Yay, Kidlet!!!!!   I am so proud of you.

Ninja, not so much.

4.91 or maybe it was 4.81 my brain has a tendency to slip.  And definitely cooler this morning.  YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell "Kidlet" I'm proud of her, too. It WILL grow back. Now, Ninja, That's a whole 'nother story. Just try to remember the joy she brings to you. (most of the time!)
Glad Flank is feeling better. I give you Carrabba's luck for tonight!
WC