Sunday, September 18, 2011

oh happy day . . .

it's raining, it's pouring, Jeanne is snoring!!!   No walking today.  Game called.  I just love a rainy Sunday morning.

Yesterday, the 9TS and I went to the mall.  While sloth fellow was off looking at beds at Macy's, I wandered around the bedding department.  Huge sale.  I finally found a set I liked.  Comforter, dust ruffle, two king shams, two Euro shams, two decorator pillows:
A little out of focus but that is after all, how I live my life.

It was marked down 50% and if I opened a Macy's account, an additional 35% off.  Score!!!!   The only problem is that it is dry clean only but since Joanie bought me a cat hair eliminator, I can deal with the day to day hair and just have to send it out occasionally.  YAY!!!!

We also went to lunch.  Yummy chicken quesadilla.  Solamente problemo?  Mucho grande!  Yo stuffo!

Saturday:  4.25

3 comments:

joanieb147 said...

Wow, it is beautiful, I LOVE it!! Obviously, Ninja and Pippin do too. Is Bear under the new dust ruffle?

Sue said...

And I see the babiez are already making it smell like them!

Very pretty, BTW.

Anke said...

very pretty, I love the set