Joanie was taking a well deserved "plum lazy" day today so I took off hoofing it on my own. I had just decided my route when I looked up in the air and saw something odd wafting in the breeze slightly south of me. Since I still have not gotten my prescription updated, who knows what it was . . . but I was in hot pursuit. Curiosity you know. This was my first shot . . . please excuse the blurriness but who expected my iPhone would be used to chase UFOs:
of course I started speculating. green men from space. tiny dirigibles. heat seeking radar.
a flying fish. a NASA mission gone astray.
But finally after chasing it through two neighborhoods, it was evident that it was dropping lower and lower and would finally land within my reach. And it would have too, if it hadn't hit the trees first.
OK, so much for my espionage theories. But it was fun to chase. And someone, somewhere, is very sad to have lost their Mylar balloons.
2.49 UFO chasing miles.
3.46 Saturday


1 comment:
Birthday balloons!!
Post a Comment