Monday: 4.25
Tuesday: 0.00 Instead, an hour and a half of, she's trying to kill us, yoga!
Remember what happened when Kidlet left us flowers when we headed to Tampa. They kept getting knocked over on the counter top by someone who shall not be mentioned.
Well, both the 9TS and Stacie gave me beautiful spring flowers . . . my fav . . . for my birthday. This time I put them on the Barrister bookcase in the living room . . . until I caught someone up there among the leaves and petals and shooed her down. Not mentioning names.
Finally, I moved them to the mantle. I've had seven cats in this house and NO ONE has managed the mantle piece. NO ONE. Until:
Kidlet caught she who must not be mentioned, in action.
And she, who apparently has no guilt, merely resampled the tasty petals once again.
This beastie has no conscience. None.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
But mamma...they tastez sooo good! U not bring flowers in da house if'n u not wanting me to samples.
LOL!!! Thankfully, the "she who will not be named" living in my apt. doesn't climb too high otherwise we would have some serious cat-astrophes of our own! As it is, she eats plastic, ribbon, tape, and all manner of non-food items (with the expected results, of course!). I actually had a -tug-of-war with our "she" over an envelope that had been taped shut!! She was absolutely determined to get it but I, being much larger and having hands with which to grasp, managed to prevail. Although she did keep coming back, sniffing around for it! Crazy cats!
Post a Comment