let me say that again: HOME, HOW I MISSED YOU, SWEET HOME!!!!
The good news is we are back. The bad news is, the 9TS's symptoms are too. Who packed them in the car when we pulled out of Moffitt. TAKE THEM BACK!!!! Unbelievable. Un*%#^$*&#believable. Hopefully today will be better. Please, whoever is taking note . . . my husband is a good man, he doesn't deserve this.
OK, that was my rant for the day. Let's get to the better stuff:
*Kidlet left us a gorgeous bouquet of flowers on the kitchen counter with a sweet note written on a paper towel underneath. I was kind of surprised it made it all week unscathed. Turns out it didn't. Joanie, my beloved cat sitter came in on day two to find it tipped over and water everywhere. She hung the note to dry and refilled the thermos my enterprising kidlet had used as a vase. It stayed upright after that. Please note all eyes are on Pippin!!!!
*Kidlet brought me a huge supply of turtles from a candy shoppe up north. I ate half of them. YUMMO!
*3.90 miles this morning. The wild turkeys were loose again. They kept their distance and were traveling full steam ahead. Well, as fast as I think a turkey can run. Who knows. Do you?
*We found these adorable little 'shrooms tucked under a bush:
and yes, I am still in love with my hipstamatic app!
*Bear took my leaving the hardest. While he came out for Joanie, his nose was definitely out of joint with me. He hid under the bed until midnight last night. This morning he has finally forgiven me and is tucked back under my arm where he should be:
The End.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You KNOW I'm a TECHNOTARD so I may be sending the same comment twice. What the hell is going on? Have you called one of the 9T'S many Dr's to find out why the symptoms followed you home? It's not fair but no one promised it would be. I was hoping for Carrabbas tonight. NOT???
Post a Comment