Thursday, October 6, 2011

sigh . . .

The tumors have not changed.  Dr. K. is pleased because it means they neither grew nor were there any new ones.  And, the Yervoy is still working.  We may see better results when we go back in December. 

The 9TS and I are a little disappointed.  We were hoping they would have either shrunk or disappeared.  But, it is what it is and we'll keep on keeping on.

Tonight is definitely a wine night.   Thanks all, for the prayers.  You did good!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I will take this to mean it's a good thing. Happy they are not growing anyway.

Here's to better results in Dec.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sue....taking this as good news!! Keeping good thoughts coming your way.

Paula

Tinka said...

Bittersweet news, indeed. I understatnd the disappointment but it is encouraging that the existing tumors have not gotten larger and that no new ones have developed. So, continued prayers that December's tests will have the hoped for results!