
Update: Bear weighs 4.25 pounds and Ninja weighs a whopping 2.63 pounds. They guestimate Bear at 14 weeks and Ninja at 8. They are both in good health but came with every parasite known to man. They have now been treated and are due back in three weeks for check-ups and more vaccinations. However, they are in quarantine from Snoop and Moak for at least another week. Not that either seems to mind. Snoop is put out that they have occupied my bedroom and bathroom. His territory! Moak, being the downstairs cat doesn’t even know they exist. He is leaving for college on the 14th anyway.The last thing I said to Frank before I fell asleep last night was, “Don’t forget to put the toilet cover down.” So, this morning I wake up, do my business and head downstairs to get breakfast ready for the big guys and a plate for the little guys. I walk back up stairs and open the door to the bathroom, which is connected to the bedroom, and almost lose my balance as I step barefooted into a suspicious puddle near the toilet. Righting myself just in time to avoid a plate of kitten kibble and wet food being plastered on my ceiling, I think, oh, no, another one that misses the litter box. That was at least until I spied Ninja. A soaking wet Ninja. Evidently, swallowing my own words, I forgot to put the toilet cover down and she fell in. Poor little girl. Undaunted, she scampered around and attacked her breakfast with gusto, Bear at her side. Bad momma.
On the excellent news front and pictures to follow this afternoon, the cabinetry guy called last week and said he will be here today to install my cabinets and then will deliver the countertop the first of the week. This morning he arrived with BOTH. When they are finished today, my work area will be ready!!!! I am so freakin’ excited!!!!
4 comments:
Ninja is a girl. Please don't scar her like we did Fluppy and use the right pronouns. =) I don't want to get bitten in the cheek again.
Well it IS almost Sept after all!!
The babies are adorable. Bear looks like a cross between my two, who are mostly Maine Coon.
Sue
She's a Ninja, water won't phase her! They are so cute, Jeanne!
Michelle
Glad to hear Ninja is ok after her swimming lesson! And I'm glad to notice Bear is switching sides to lay on. Seems to have the whole thing down pat.
Post a Comment