hooray . . . my taxes are ready to be picked up
boo hiss . . . I owe my soul to the company store
hooray . . . that means I am solvent
hooray . . . my Digi In Deep (DID) class with Jessica Sprague started
today
boo hiss . . . I am over whelmed at the lessons to be learned
hooray . . . what glorious things she is teaching
hooray . . . class lasts 4 wonderful weeks
boo hiss . . . class only lasts 4 weeks
hooray . . . my photography class starts today
boo hiss . . . where am I going to find the time
hooray . . . I will make time
hooray . . . Ninja is a happy healthy kitten
boo hiss . . . I picked up the broken glass from the flower vase that mysteriously crashed
hooray . . . for inquisitive kittens.
hooray . . . I am so glad these are the only things with which I am struggling. What a blessing
today is!!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen, sister!! EVERYday is a blessing. Seems that sometimes we just choose to keep our eyes closed. Glad yours were wide open!! You go girl!!
Paula
And what a blessing you are. I was having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, and your post brightened it!
Post a Comment