Sunday, December 27, 2009

devil cat . . .

if you are not a professional photographer, you know there are challenges to getting the perfect shot, especially when it come to pet pictures. I inevitably end up with glaring red eyes instead of Snoop's baby blues.

Here is he is, Christmas morning, playing with one of his new catnip toys. He's so happy he's resting his head on it.



See the subtle reflection of his face on the wood floor?

Now see what happens when I take the same shot with him looking at me. Not only do I get devil eyes, I get them reflecting back too!?!?!?



Who ya gonna' call? . . .

2 comments:

HiHo, the Duck said...

I'm going to leave out the "told you so". See, you did raise me right! =p

But hey, at least the floor's shiny, right?

Kelli said...

I'm thinking it's not a photographer's issue as much as a cleanliness issue. If your floor wasn't so dang clean and shiny you wouldn't have these types of problems...