Thursday, April 15, 2010

the call . . .

I keep locking the gates, pulling up the draw bridge and turning off the lights but it seems Mel and Anoma Metastatic have found a secret tunnel to the castle. They were back. Were being the operative word. They are no longer. They have once more been banished and the 9TS is cancer free . . . again.

I am going to check the fort from bastion to basement until I find their little hidey hole. I am going to fill the teeniest little cracks and crevices with super glue and be damned if those little bastards will be welcome in my world again. SO THERE!!!!

p.s. I apologize for the not so nice words but they are not so nice little cancer cells.

7 comments:

Terebene said...

Good news! Congrats!

HiHo, the Duck said...

Is it bad I'm conflicted? I really, really, really, really wish it had just be some random bump that Daddy grew, but I'm also really, really, really, really, really, really happy they got it out again.

Stupid cancer.

OOOOOOOOH! MOMMY USED BAD WORDS!!! TWICE!! I'M TELLING!!!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Super glue? Well, maybe. But what about good old duct tape?? Men love it.
CONGRATS ALL AROUND!!!!

Paula

farabee said...

Once more the bullet is dodged! Whew! Good news.

Sue said...

Damn Mel and Anoma anyway. Good news that they are once again banished.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear they came back but relieved to hear it was taken care of.