I feel somewhat dyslexic!! Who stole the backspace key? I mean seriously are missing keys like missing socks. Lost and wandering in some alternate universe, hidden from view . . . permanently? Where is the CTRL key? Where is the road map?
Stickies are fun!
I'm sure if I make too much of a mess, I can just move down to the next place setting and start all over again. In the meantime, it is rather fun in wonderland, exploring all the possibilities.
I'm just not sure which pill to take next . . .
3 comments:
I'm sure you know that delete is the backspace and cmd is ctrl right? I don't know about the stickies, I still haven't figured them out and I miss my works! Isn't it fun though? I love the display of webpage favorites. enjoy the discovery process!
TOLD YA!!!!!!!!!
P.S. what the heck are stickies?????
lol
It's an application that comes with the macs - basically a virtual sticky note you can put on your desktop.
Post a Comment