Friday, April 23, 2010

This post brought to you by the letters T and P . .

There has been a feeling of malaise hovering over the cave lately. The 9TS is slow to heal, sleepless and uncomfortable, my normal pluck, has plunked its last plink and sputtered to a halt. Sigh. But then a topic arose that gave me pause . . .

Toilet paper. Yes, folks, toilet paper.

Have you seen the commercials where the Charmin bear has, um, 'lint cling'? Frankly it seems to be just a little too much information even for a bare bear bottom. I understand the concept . . . all of the "new and improved - ultra" tissues seem to produce 'dooty dandruff'. You might want to stop reading at this point, I am on a roll it seems *giggle*.

And then one of the fine upstanding denizens of my woman's loop, shared this little goodie - a present not to be gifted to those you love.


And finally, this morning, over on Sue's blog was this little link. After all, we know how things come in three's. But seriously, who needs this:


or this:


or even this:


and of course this gives new meaning to the phrase: Kiss my . . . .


and the cost of these goodies? A mere $8.95 a roll or three for $24.00. Such a deal.

Well maybe there was one little plunk left in the old girl after all . . .

EDIT: Here is the Sue's original link to origami TP, in case you get bored at home.

3 comments:

Sue said...

O.M.G! How funny is that? I think I may need to get me some of those..err...decorative rolls for the holidays! I can even origami fold them now!!

Hope the 9TS is feeling more like his old self soon. Not "old" old...oh nevermind! You know what I mean!

Anke said...

amazing how you manage to make a post about TP sound exciting and wonderful! :) This is great, I really like the first pic!

joanieb147 said...

I just knew it--they have paw print TP too! Hope things are pluckier today in the Cave.