I ran my usual morning errands and was headed home, pulling in the driveway just about 9:00 a.m. The garage door had opened and I was just nosing in when I heard the familiar: boom, boom. The shuttle had broken the sound barrier.
I unpacked the car, opened the door into the house and there was the 9TS with a concerned look on his face. "What did you hit now?"
Snicker, snicker. Gotta love him!!!
3 comments:
HAHA! Did you slug him and say "YOU!"
Sweet Wilson. Do you think he was concerned you hit the vette?
Cause I would've been. ;o)
kel
I will miss that sound at the end of the year when the shuttles quit flying.
How cool is that, you get to hear that kind of stuff. LOL at his remark though!
So sorry about the bad news, you have a lot to deal with, but you are strong, woman!!!
Congrats on the new Mac, I think it's a little too late for me to update, but I loved the story about your picking your new baby up, I swear you need to be published :)
Post a Comment