Wednesday, April 7, 2010

it's a drop dead . . .

gorgeous day in the neighborhood. A perfect day to go running around town with the top down which is what I will be doing as soon as I drag my sewer rat smelling body into the tub . . . because is was also a perfect day to clean gutters.

It's also a good news day:

I'm actually getting a refund this year for the first time in a gazillion years!

My new wide format printer arrived and will be paid for by said refund.

My mac has been shipped! Yep, I am making the leap.

I had an absolutely perfect tomato/chicken Caesar tucked in a tomato basil wrap.

There is a rather large brown bear tucked in under my arm, snoring softly.

Now really folks, does life get any better?

2 comments:

Anke said...

you are going to love your Mac!!! Takes a little getting used to but it's so worth it!

HiHo, the Duck said...

She'll be able to tell you her opinion, as soon as she figures out how to use the internet on it... =P