Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hoot! hoot!

I was reading Karenika's blog this morning and I come across this little nugget of information.

"So, if you remember, I got a new Macbook Pro about ten days ago or so. This morning I wake up to an ad-email from Apple that tells me they just came out with new Macbook Pros. These are orders of magnitude better with a much nicer processor, more battery life, cheaper(!), and a better graphics card. Ordinarily, I would panic. But, instead, I patiently wait until the store opens, talk to the manager, call back 3 times and get exactly what I had hoped for: I got to exchange my computer for the new one . . ."

So I look at the Apple home page and yep, there they are the new upgraded Macbook Pros. My fingers flew to my phone since my replacement mac had not yet been shipped and the guy tells me they just got the OK to build it and it will be the newer version with my specifications. HOOT!!! HOOT!!!!

And not one stinkin' three hour call to India. I think I am in love!!!!

And now a word about Karenika who probably thinks I am stalking her at this point. I found her blog through the JS board because she offers wonderful digi freebies every Thursday, but I got sucked in by her photography and her willingness to share her knowledge via videos. And to top it off, you get to see the face of THE sweetest little 9 month old. Check it out.

2 comments:

joanieb147 said...

The owl was a good omen, it seems...hoot hoot!

Karen said...

i am so glad they did that. love companies that do the right thing! :) and as for stalkers like you, i welcome them any day :)