I can't figure out my penchant for veggie shots, but I took some more:
And even some yucca!
and a lot more that I will spare you.
The market was much more lively early Friday morning than late Saturday. There was a steel drum player at one end, and a pan flute player on the other. Note the horns in the top left of the photo?
now see what happens when you change position but forget to check composition? The poor guy grows horns!! Sigh.
So after snatching up two more loaves of fresh baked bread, some yummy looking asparagus, and a few more tomatoes, we went on to phase two of our jaunt, which was to walk the Flagler bridge.Nice view over the inter-coastal:
and here is someone's home. We spied it as we crossed a lower basin. My guess is wood peckers. But heck, it could be those darn puce spotted striped armadillos . . .
At the base of the other side of the bridge, I caught this shot of the supports.
and back over the bridge, I had to catch Joanie and the ocean:
and last but not least, this poor little bit of brightness, growing where nothing else would grow, right in the middle of nowhere:
A quick round of a few shops, my take-a-way soup and we were headed back home.

2 comments:
can I move in with you? Did you find us that house yet? Your area sounds like such fun!!!!
Sometimes I forget how beautiful an area we live in. I both thank you and tip my hat to your choice of my birthplace ;)
Post a Comment