Wednesday, November 24, 2010

more thievery and other things . . .

I told you I thought Karen's photo was the epitome of Thanksgiving . . . and so this morning, I reduced the shot, added names and made them into place cards/ napkin rings. How much to I love these babies?!?!?! Oh yeah!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing, Karen!!!!

Monday, I finally got around to painting the second wall in the kidlet's room. I've only been talking about it forever. Procrastination being what it is, the new floor went in before I got a chance to get the painting done.





This morning didn't start off too well. The shells of my hard boiled eggs stuck to the eggs like they were super glued. They may look a little rough around the edges and Martha may have chucked them out, but I put them through a test run and they taste scrum.de.da.licious.

Then I hopped into my little Miata to go pick up the ham but it was riding funny. Of course it would, it had a flat. Thankfully, Mr. Edward Bass, came to my rescue with his handy dandy compressor and I was off to the tire store where I was met by the 9TS . . . who had previously been at the gym . . . and we finished the errands.

I think I will go back to bed just so nothing else happens . . .

2 comments:

Karen said...

looks so pretty!! I love the idea!! thank you for inspring me!!

Sue said...

But...but...but...where's MY name?