Sunday, November 28, 2010

duh . . .

Two days ago, I realized I was missing a pillowcase. I couldn't begin to think where it could be since I am an . . . out of the dryer . . . onto the bed . . . kind of gal. The only possibility was that it had gotten caught up in the sheets themselves when I made the bed. They must be tucked in at the foot somewhere. Imagine my confoundment when I stripped the bed this morning and there was no second pillow case among the sheets. Nada. Very perplexing. So I carried the sheets and the one remaining case to the laundry room and headed back to bed to work on a CS4 project. Curiously, as I looked carefully at my pillow, it was still encased. DUH! I'd managed to put both cases on the same pillow. GAH!!!!

Old age is getting scary.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dork!

joanieb147 said...

Priceless! A Jeanne Classic, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Well....I think you are perfectly "normal".....just in "case" (pardon the pun) you were wondering. LOL.....

Paula

Anke said...

I think that is a total riot!!! You always have me in stitches anyway! I love what you did with those tags, that is such a fabulous idea, I could do something like that for christmas. Love the papers, what are you designing now too? :) Busy lady!!

Unknown said...

Now that is really quite a talent jeanne!