
and truth be told, our small town doesn't have stats like this so I stole these from Orlando which is always a few degrees warmer than here.
So I think I will stay tucked under the covers for a bit longer before I try to remember where I packed last winter's mukluks, long johns and sherpa coats . . . brrrrrrrrrr.
But on a better note, it has put me in the mood to make my Christmas cards this year . . . something that didn't happen last year in the midst of all the 9TS drama. Look for super fat envies in your mailbox . . .
So I think I will stay tucked under the covers for a bit longer before I try to remember where I packed last winter's mukluks, long johns and sherpa coats . . . brrrrrrrrrr.
But on a better note, it has put me in the mood to make my Christmas cards this year . . . something that didn't happen last year in the midst of all the 9TS drama. Look for super fat envies in your mailbox . . .
3 comments:
you amaze me! I'm struggling trying to print Christmas card envelopes. So far I'm failing miserably. For whatever reason, I don't have your address or phone number. Rectify that?
Wild Child
I'm waiting at the mailbox. Don't let me wait too long....it's reeeealy cold out there!!!!
Paula
It's cold over here on my coast too! Thankfully not as cold as last year. Me no likey when I have to wear long pants!
Post a Comment