Saturday, December 25, 2010

yes neighbors, I was the one rooting around in the garbage Christmas morning. One of the 9TS's chilletes was MIA. On the off chance that it ended up in the trash while wrapping, I went dumpster diving and TA-DA! I found it. Crisis adverted.

The kidlet ended up with MY earrings from the 9TS and were quickly snatched back . . . I being a class A snatcher.

The 9TS's present for Katie was MIA but turned up in his pile. Not sure what he would have found in his size at Anthropologie.

Pippin's first Christmas found her overjoyed with wrapping paper shreds, gift wrap bags and other goodies.

Coffee sprayed all over when the sloth's arm sent his coffee cup flying. Oops we need a replacement cup.

My favorite frog came to visit. He needs to be returned for a larger size. Thank you Katie. I love it!!!

For she who does not cook, the 9TS and I each wrote down the recipes for the kidlet's favorite meals and except for the perishables, gave her everything she needed to recreate the meals, down to ingredients, pots and utensils. No excuses little one, we'll be up for dinner next week!

I love cats. My kitchen is white with black and red accents. I collect teapots. How awesome is a black and white cat teapot. 9TS, you ROCK!!

Norman Rockwell hangs in my kitchen and has so for the last 15 years. He keeps us on the straight and narrow.

And of course, these photos are brought to you via my new 18-270mm lens. Grin. Smile. Jump for joy!

Credits: Katie Pertiet, paper and frames, Anna Aspnes, Stitches.

3 comments:

joanieb147 said...

Love it! Merry Day After!

Sue said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

Is that money on the 9T'S head? FOR WHAT? I think the lime green PJ's would look cute Jan. 4th. for Yoga. Glad you had such a nice family Christmas!

WC