
Then we traipsed back into the house, back into our beds, back into our sleeps. Goodnight moon.
*** When my kidlet was in middle school, we had a similar eclipse. She wanted desperately to see it, so I promised her that I would wake her up for the event. Come the appointed time, I woke her up and we stood at her bedroom window and watched the eclipse for about five minutes before she climbed back into bed and fell immediately back to sleep.
The next morning, she storms into the kitchen, mad as a wet hornet. "Why didn't you wake me up." She had absolutely no recollection of getting up or watching the eclipse.
*** When my kidlet was in middle school, we had a similar eclipse. She wanted desperately to see it, so I promised her that I would wake her up for the event. Come the appointed time, I woke her up and we stood at her bedroom window and watched the eclipse for about five minutes before she climbed back into bed and fell immediately back to sleep.
The next morning, she storms into the kitchen, mad as a wet hornet. "Why didn't you wake me up." She had absolutely no recollection of getting up or watching the eclipse.
No comments:
Post a Comment