Monday, December 13, 2010

you didn't see this . . .

Thanks to Kelli, I have been playing with Actions, all afternoon and I am smitten. I may never get off my computer now. She sent me to Pioneer Woman with a link to MCP ACTIONS. Free goodies abound. The first I snatched was the sharpening action. But since I am new to Actions, I was so happy to find this link as well from Jodi Friedman. And then of course I had to download PW's own Actions. YAY!!!!

And then I hauled out this shot taken with that lens that was not supposed to come out of its box but just happened to anyway . . . wink . . . wink. And ran Actions on it. I'm officially in love:


That shot was taken in the backyard. The bird feeder is about 18 feet up in the tree and I was half way across the yard. See where the woodpeckers have been chowing down? I will have to make a concerted effort to exercise more now that I am going to be a full time photoshop potato.

p.s. Katie made that bird house in shop in 7th grade. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Anke said...

so much going on here, I have been amiss at not checking your blog lately (not that I checked any other blog LOL) Congrats on your new lens, did you get the Tamron? It's a great outdoor lens, you just need enough light, otherwise I love mine too. Actions are amazing, aren't they? I have a lot from MCP, I really like the powder room and the toolbox. It makes editing photos so much easier! I really like the shots you are getting, even the 9Ts looks amazing (I mean considering the light, not that he isn;t handsome) Thanks for the awesome recipe too!