My cards are finally done and addressed.
The tree is up and trimmed.
Most of the presents are purchased.
I still need to find a few more stocking stuffers.
Christmas Eve dinner needs to be planned even though the 9TS does the cooking. I, being totally lost when it comes to the Feast of the Seven Fishes . . . his job.
Christmas dinner needs to be planned . . . my job.
We did some running around today and then because of the cold.cold.coldness outside, I built this for the 9TS so he would be toasty warm when he came home from the gym:
The tree is up and trimmed.
Most of the presents are purchased.
I still need to find a few more stocking stuffers.
Christmas Eve dinner needs to be planned even though the 9TS does the cooking. I, being totally lost when it comes to the Feast of the Seven Fishes . . . his job.
Christmas dinner needs to be planned . . . my job.
We did some running around today and then because of the cold.cold.coldness outside, I built this for the 9TS so he would be toasty warm when he came home from the gym:
and slept and slept and slept some more.
1 comment:
I went to my first Feast of The Seven Fishes last Christmas Eve. AWESOME! Way too much food.(drink?)
I'm amazed at what you do with your present camera. Can't wait to see the pictures taken flying over the bridge, after Yoga!
WC
Post a Comment