Friday, November 26, 2010

This year for the first time, I actually attempted a table scape. Only out of sheer laziness. Somewhere in my surfing, I had found a photo using brown paper as a table cloth. Hum, no laundry. Hum, we still have that huge roll of paper from my dad, in the garage. And so, my table looked something like this:

and this:

and this:

and the napkins from the last post repeated:

clean up was a snap!!!!

Katie snapped a shot of my magic list . . . that which gets the food on the table, at the same time all hot from the oven. And yes, I am a little . . . anal. Sigh.


but soon this:

became this:

and all was right with the world.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Is that the 9TS's thumb ring I see?!

Your tablescape was lovely.

Kelli said...

Why is Wilson wearing his wedding ring on his thumb?

{eg}