Thursday, May 5, 2011

another hoop . . .

Our insurance company countered by wanting all doctor's notes from the past year, as well as the notes from the failed trial.  I see a small forest of trees being massacred before this is done.

And so, I have made #6.   Sell your tree stock and buy into cotton, we're in for a long ride.

3 comments:

Tinka said...

And meanwhile insurance companies just get richer! Although I have been very grateful to have it when I needed it, it is so frustrating when they won't pay for certain things. When I had stress fractures in my foot a few years ago, my insurance covered the cost of the MRI but wouldn't pay for the tech to read the x-rays.

Prayers being sent that this roadblock will be easily, and quickly, overcome!

farabee said...

I'm loving those bags. Keep it up and you'll have a warehouse-ful.

on all counts with 9TS. Praying...

Anonymous said...

While you are waiting for the insurance to go through why don't you and your husband take a trip and get away. Live for today!

Shanda