In the meantime, I was told that M.D. Anderson is already approved if we wanted to go there. Huh?? Why would we fly to Texas? Well because you dummy, they may have meant the M.D. Anderson Orlando campus . . . which we didn't even know existed?? More phone calls need to be made.
Moffitt also suggested we get in touch with our insurance company and get the ball rolling on their end. The news was not heartening. I was told that Medicare was in no big hurry to accept new drug treatments. Sigh. Especially when the series of four infusions runs $120,000.00.
Moffitt will not even order the drug until they are assured that the money is in their bank.
And so we wait. We wait for the paperwork we need to fill out and then forward to our insurance company. We wait for Moffitt to be approved. We wait for Medicare. We wait and we hope.
And while we wait, I sew. Here's #5:
I have to have something to do . . . you know what I mean????
3 comments:
Waiting & hoping right there with you guys....with a few prayers for good measure, of course. :)
Maybe you should be making hoops. For to jump through. @@
Love the latest tote though!
I hope going out to lunch helps a LITTLE BIT! I Love, Love, Love this one. It should be # 6 because that's my lucky number!
You know you and Flank both are on my prayer list.
WC
Post a Comment