I made another bag. Red and white. These things are too much fun not to make. zip. zip. done. And, yes, I bought fabric for yet another.
Art in the Park. Again? It's that time of year.
Tried the new Mexican restaurant yesterday. You know there's a problem when the 9TS doesn't finish his meal.
That spot on my chest? Basal cell carcinoma. Removal May 24th.
Re-reading Wind in the Willows. Poor Toad. Pardon me, but you are an idiot! Ratty and Mole, I love you. If you missed this tale as a kidlet, do yourself a favor. Read it now.
How did I get sucked into Sudoku? Oh yeah, it's on my Nook. Devilish.
Enough of this.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOVE the bag "accessory!" Pip has gotten quite big.
I am a fan of blues and browns should you feel the urge again! Just sayin............
I just had a "suspicious" place cut off my right hand. Waiting to hear if it's anything. Must stay diligent in the "spot" searches!
I want one please lol....Stacie
You are cool woman! Love those bags! :) Although my camera would not fit in it. Get that spot taken care of, basal cell is not that bad ,right? It just never ends.....
Post a Comment