my Mother's Day present for the past few years has been my all time favorite . . . a photo shoot with Kidlet. Lest you think this isn't a big deal, it takes a lot for Kidlet to don make-up and pose for a camera. She is not naturally "into it". But she happily agrees this one day of the year. This morning I dragged her out of bed bright and early to catch the soft morning light . . . we were slugs yesterday and never made it out of our p.j.'s. I am still mad at my camera for the amount of blur I am getting, so I brought my old Rebel too.
This is SOOC:
and this is after I used a new program on it:
so, let me introduce you to my other gift . . . from the 9TS. Topaz Adjust! And a special thanks to Jana for showing me the way.
Or wait, then there is this:
which is a little over the top but still fun. I can tell what I will be doing this week. YAY!!!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I don't know what SOOC is but I like the first one best. She is a beautiful "kidlet!" How could she not be?
WC
Post a Comment