Friday, May 27, 2011

seven days in May - day 4 . . .

another phenomenal template by Linda Roos. 
Credits:  Template:  Linda Roos. Shells:  Dawn Inskip.

It was another very good day in the cave.  The 9TS dragged me down to the dermatologist to finally have the basal cell carcinoma removed from the top of my right boob.  We get in there, full of Ativan, I might add, and get prepped but when Peggy walked in and felt around, she announced that what little she didn't get with the biopsy, has been reabsorbed by the body and no surgery needed.  YAY. 

Kelli, meanwhile, sends me a text asking if my right boob is now higher than my left because I had informed her that I thought it was a possibility depending on how much tissue they had to remove.  And well, you know, no one really asks to have their right boob higher than their left.  At least not in my world. 

Anyway we celebrated with a little dinner and a beer or two at Carrabba's and came home.  Ensconced on the bed watching TMZ, I announced to my dear Sloth that I was taking a tiny nap.  Six hours later, I woke up.  Thank you Mr. A. T. Ivan.   The 9TS is now ready for bed and I am raring to go.  Hummmm.

No comments: