Seven days in May is now going on at JessicaSprague.com. YAY!!!! Seven days of digi challenge. It started yesterday with a freebie template from Liv.E Design. Here's my take:
Today's challenge came in the form of yet another template from Liv.E Designs. Now if you've been reading the blog for any length of time or want an update on the 9TS, read the fine print!!!!!!!
Can we please have a giant YAY!!!!!! Get in the conga line, we're doing a happy dance!!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jeanne,
Save me a spot in the Conga line! A giant YAY to you and Flank!
Wild Child
Didja see that High Leg Kick I just did?! Now I'm just dancing the jig for you and the 9TS. 'Bout damn time I say.
Love your LO, it's loaded with beautiful photos! Awesome news for 9TS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Post a Comment